The Weather

Well, there's no two ways about it. The weather has been stinking. This may seem hard to fathom because I'm a pom but the rain during the wet I can handle because it's hot to go with it but I have to say that I'm bloody cold at the moment. A look at the thermometer tells me it's still 24 degrees C but I'm afraid I can't believe it. Lord only knows what I will be like if I ever leave Mission Beach and return to Engreyland but fingers crossed that's not going to be an issue for a long while. Now, I say I'm cold but I am in fact sitting here typing this in boardies and a T-shirt so I guess cold should be rephrased as 'not quite as warm as usual'.

3 comments:

rabbitwallaby said...

you so need to learn to sing in the rain!

MBIS said...

Here in Mission Beach today it is too easy to know who the locals are......You Know A Local Because today they are all wearing jackets, socks & shivering. It is so rarely cold here that we just dont cope. Most of the visitors and travelers seem happy, no complaints from them, they are loving the clear blue sky and sunshine.....a little chilly breeze is not putting them off. Us locals are a pack of whimps!!!

Anonymous said...

weather may be cold but the sky was blue today...love it...even went to Dunk Island for an ice cream in the tinnie...what more can you want & all is good when you have a fleecy jacket