Fresh and Bright (ID: 1214)

Superbly located, this ground floor unit is in a well maintained complex and is within easy walking distance to the beach, restaurants and local Hotel/Resort.

Fully air-conditioned, tiled throughout and furnished with everything you would need, whether you are holiday renting or wish to stay for that longer period.

The complex also has a great tropical in-ground pool with shade sail for those hot summer days and is located quite close to the unit. There is also a covered car port and a small grassed area at the front of the unit.

Smart buying for investors, or have it on hand for those weekend getaways.

Please call Marketing Agent Jeanene Vicars on 0437 324 339 for an inspection today.

Sustainability Declaration is available on request.

Mission Beach real estate from Andersons Real Estate.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3
different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you recommend a good hosting provider at
a reasonable price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!


My weblog :: freescale semiconductor austin texas

Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, for the
reason that this this web site conations in fact
fastidious funny data too.

my weblog printers all in one fax

Anonymous said...

Browsing delicious.com I noticed your blog book-marked as:
Blogger: Mission Beach Accommodation & Mission Beach Real Estate News Blog.
I am assuming you bookmarked it yourself and wanted to ask if social book-marking gets you
a large amount of targeted traffic? I've been thinking of doing some bookmarking for a few of my sites but wasn't sure if it would generate any positive results.
Many thanks.

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... fisher price kitchens for toddlers

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few
months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to
stop hackers?

Stop by my blog :: discount kitchen appliances los angeles

Anonymous said...

Great web site. Lots of helpful information here.
I'm sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks on your effort!

My homepage :: appliance repair technician training ontario